You can now buy TGI Friday’s food at Iceland - here’s the full range
Fans of TGI Friday’s can now enjoy their favourite treats at home, as the restaurant chain has teamed up with frozen food supermarket, Iceland.
From Mozzarella Sticks to Cheese & Bacon Warrior Fries and Boneless Hot Wings, Iceland has launched 12 TGI Friday’s treats, with prices starting from £2.
TGI Friday’s at home
For fans of TGI’s starters and sides, Loaded Bacon and Cheese Skins, Chill Beef Fries and Cheese & Bacon Warrior Fries are also all included in the range, alongside Mozzarella Sticks and Cajun Onion Rings.
If you’ve got a sweet tooth, then the Brownie Obsession dessert or classic New York Cheesecake are also available to buy.
The full range includes:
- Jalapeno Cheese Bites (200g, £2)
- Chilli Beef Fries (500g, £2.50)
- Cajun Prawns 12pk (200g, £2)
- Fridays Wings (600g, £3)
- Boneless Hot Wings (400g, £3)
- Loaded Bacon and Cheese Skins (252g, £2)
- Cheese & Bacon Warrior Fries (490g, £2.50)
- Fridays BBQ Ribs (560g, £3)
- Mozzarella Sticks (240g, £2)
- Cajun Onion Rings (475g, £2)
- New York Cheesecake (450g, £2)
- Brownie Obsession (400g, £2)
The new range launched on Monday 14 September, with products now available both in-store and online.
For more information about Iceland’s new TGI Friday’s range visit the Iceland website or head to your nearest Iceland store.