Firefighters called to Desborough kitchen blaze

Nobody was injured

By Sam Wildman
Friday, 27th November 2020, 3:47 pm
Updated Friday, 27th November 2020, 3:50 pm
Firefighters were called to the scene.
Firefighters were called to the scene.

Firefighters were called to Desborough this morning (Friday) after a tumble dryer set alight.

A Desborough fire crew attended the blaze in Alder Close on the eastern side of the town at about 9.45am.

The kitchen at the house was left damaged after the fire, which a fire service spokesman said was believed to have been caused by an electrical fault in the tumble dryer.

Nobody was injured in the incident, the spokesman said.