Man rescued from Kettering house fire

A man was rescued from a property in Kettering after a fire broke out over the weekend.

Monday, 14th March 2016, 2:22 pm
Updated Monday, 14th March 2016, 2:29 pm
A man was rescued from a property in Kettering after a fire broke out over the weekend.

Crews from Kettering, Corby and Burton Latimer attended the fire in King Street which broke out at about 9.20pm on Saturday, March 12.

Sign up to our daily newsletter

The i newsletter cut through the noise

A man had to be rescued from the first floor of the property and was treated for smoke inhalation at the scene.

A Northants Fire spokesman says it is believed that the fire started from an electrical fault, possibly from a heater.

Firefighters stayed at the scene until shortly after 1am.