Students from Kettering Buccleuch Academy are celebrating another successful year of GCSE results.
48 per cent of students gained five or more A* to C grades, including English and maths, with some results still to come in.
There were also some excellent individual successes, including:
- Wojciechowska Wiktoria: five A*s and five As
- Kirsty Mair: four A*s and five As
- Max Ryan: four A*s, four As and one B
- Labertha Watts: four A*s, three As, one B and one B
- Emma Liggins: four A*s, one A, three Bs and one C
- Michael Welsh: Two A*s, five As, one B and one C
Dino Di Salvo, principal of Kettering Buccleuch Academy, said: “I would like to congratulate all our students who are celebrating today.
“Their results are a fitting reward for their hard work and determination throughout the course of their studies.
“Likewise, I would like to thank staff who have provided students with the ongoing support, inspiration and encouragement to achieve.”