Sir Christopher Hatton Academy is delighted that its students are receiving GCSE results which continue the outstanding trend of recent years.
The overall pass rate of 99 per cent is backed up by excellent performances in the A* to C grades achieved across the academy.
Once again, both English and mathematics faculties achieved more than 70 per cent at grades A* to C, well ahead of the national figures released this morning.
Associate principal Andy Wilson said: “These successes are down to the hard work and dedication of the fantastic students, staff and parents at Sir Christopher Hatton Academy.
“We would like to congratulate our students and look forward to seeing them return to our sixth form in September.”
While students did well across the board, a number of students achieved particular success including:
- Daniel Gunn with 12A*s. Daniel also achieved a grade A in AS Government & Politics
- Mateuz Wiechowski with nine A*s and five As
- Jananie Nikawala Widanalage with nine A*s and three As
- Suraj Karir with eight A*s and two As
- Kinjal Naik with eight A*s and one A
- Pricilla Wilson with six A*s and three As
- Megan Owens with four A*s and five As
- Eleanor Bateman with three A*s and seven As
- Megan McGill with three A*s and seven As
- Kelsi Bowes with two A*s and seven As
The academy, which was rated as outstanding by Ofsted in January, has a limited number of sixth form places available for the next academic year.
Anyone interested can email email@example.com, the head of sixth form, for more details and an initial discussion.
An open evening for Year 6 parents is taking place on Tuesday, October 13, from 6.30pm to 8.30pm.
Open tours will be held between October 12 and 22.
If you wish to book a tour call 01933 226077.