In the latest in our series, we have been raiding our archives for pictures of towns and villages in the north of the county from years gone by.
This week, Barton Seagrave near Kettering.
Picture one, An Elizabethan thatched cottage undergoing restoration in June 1959
Picture two, St Botolph’s Church in January 1970
Picture three, Shops in Belvoir Drive in September 1968.