Top ten finalists of Northamptonshire Chip Shop of the Year 2019 revealed
We’ve got our top finalists for the Chip Shop Of The Year 2019 and now the competition is all about finding out who will be number one.
You’ve given us ten mouth-watering candidates and now it’s time to ensure your favourite nets the top spot.
What is it about your favourite that keeps you going back for more?
The food, obviously, will have a massive say. Is it a signature fish dish exclusive to them?
What about the service and the welcome you receive? Or perhaps it’s that you just know that pound for pound, the value you get at your favourite just can’t be
So who do you want to win? To vote from the list, simply return the coupon printed in the current edition of the Northants Telegraph.
Terms and conditions apply.
1. Blue Atlantic Fish and Chips, 127-129 Doddington Road, Wellingborough
2. Deb’s Fish Bar, 171 Wellingborough Road,
3. Desborough Fish Bar, 68 Station Road,
4. MD’s Fish Bar, 147 London Road, Kettering
5. Nick’s Fish & Chips, 83 Rockingham Road,
6. Ocean Fish Bar, 11 Pytchley Court, Corby
7. Old Village Fish and Chip Shop, 60 High Street, Corby
8. Traditional Fish & Chips, High Street,
9. Wellingborough Fish & Chips, 91A
Wellingborough Road, Finedon
10. Werringtons Fish and Chips, 63 Stamford Road, Kettering