VW Golf severely damaged by fire

editorial image
0
Have your say

Fire fighters were called to a blaze which caused severe damage to a car last night (Tuesday, April 2).

Crews were called to the fire near the Hampton by Hilton Hotel off Rockingham Road in Corby just after 11pm. Two hose reels were used to extinguish the flames.

A spokesman for Northamptonshire Fire and Rescue Service confirmed a Volkswagen Golf had been severely damaged by the fire, which is believed to have started accidentally following an electrical fault in the engine.