Take a look at our weekly slideshow featuring images of people from your area.
There are some brand new additions to our group of Telegraph People this week as we say hello to New Year’s day babies Shaun-James Purcell, Marshall Gregg, Honor Nelson and Charlie Harrison.
Tell us about your family occasions and we’ll include your pictures in the paper - call us on 01536 506153.
This week’s selection includes:
* Wellingborough Central Townswomen’s Guild with the new wheelchair bought with a donation to the Welli-Bus.
* Triple heart bypass patient Tommy McCarney and wife Bridie, of Kettering, raised over £1,000 for Papworth Hospital with 80th birthday donations
* Black & Whites in Rothwell presented a cheque for £300 to Warwickshire and Northamptonshire Air Ambulance
* Councillor Marika Hillson was given an award for her support for the Scout group at Irthlingborough Christmas lights switch
* A cheque for over £6,500 was presented to the Cransley Hospice and the Motor Neurone Disease charity by fundraiser Dorothy Stephens
* New Year’s Day baby Shaun-James Purcell with his dad Shaun Purcell, of Corby
* New Year’s Day baby Honor Nelson, of Corby, with Kettering Hospital midwife Sandra Runiewicz
* Desborough New Year’s Day baby Charlie Harrison with mum Ashlie Butterworth, dad Karl Harrison, and brother and sister Junior and Elle O’Rourke
* New Year’s Day baby Marshall with parents Nathan and Michelle Gregg, from Irthlingborough
* Northampton Saints fan Ben Muddle, centre, of Kettering, will join dad Colin and uncle Keith in TV adverts for Premiership sponsors Aviva
* Members of The Candle of Light Christian Spiritual Church handed out bedding, clothes, food and drink to homeless people in Corby and Kettering