Northamptonshire Police are appealing to victims of burglaries in the Kettering area if they can identify any items they have recovered and which are believed to have been stolen.
After carrying out a search warrant in Hampden Crescent on Tuesday, August 6, a large variety of items were found – including a range of digital cameras, video game consoles, watches and even ceremonial knives.
PC Katy O’Connor said: “We’re keen to trace the rightful owners of all of the stolen property. There are photos on the cameras which include images of a family Christmas and others showing pictures of a pig farmer and pigs.
“We hope that we will be able to reunite the owners with their property so they can enjoy the photos and the family memories.”
Anyone who thinks the property may belong to them is asked to call 101, extension 345167, or email katy.o’email@example.com
The items include:
* Silver metal Nixon watch
* ‘Police’ watch with white and silver dial with white strap
* Epson projector
* PS3 games console
* PS3 games
* Black camera bag containing three digital cameras
* Nikon Coolpix digital camera
* Black Fujifilm digital camera
* Purple Fujifilm digital cameras
* Grey Kodak digital camera in black case
* Mini red Lazer Star projector
* White faced watch with gold rim and black strap
* Grey Olympus digital camera
* Xbox 360
* PlayStation 2
* Small bag of four distinctive ceremonial knives were also recovered and are pictured below.