Person treated after breathing in smoke during fire in kitchen in Kettering

0
Have your say

A PERSON was treated for the effects of breathing in smoke after a fire in the kitchen of a home in Kettering.

Two crews from Kettering fire station were called to the home in King Street just after 8.30pm on Wednesday, April 25.

Watch manager Thom Stitt said: “The fire was confined to a grill pan that was out on arrival.

“One person from the property was treated at the scene for the effects of breathing in smoke.”