It’s time to nominate great sportsmen, women and those who help them in this year’s county sports awards.
With another fantastic year of sporting achievements in the county to reflect upon, the 12th Northamptonshire Sports Awards are set to take place on Thursday November 10.
Alongside the county awards, there are district awards in Daventry, Northampton, Corby and Kettering and now is the time to get nominating.
Awards will be presented in the following categories:
- Community Club of the year
- Community Team of the year
- Performance Team of the year
- Community Coach of the year
- Performance Coach of the year
- Sport School of the year – Primary
- Sport School of the Year – Secondary
- Young Leader of the year
- Active Workplace Award
- Sports Project of the Year
- Volunteer of the year
- Young Sportswoman 2016
- Young Sportsman 2016
- Disabled Sports Achiever 2016
- Get Active Award
- Primary School PE and School Sport funding - Impact Award
- Local Sportswoman 2016
- Local Sportsman 2016
- Long time Contribution to Sport
- Sports Photograph of the Year
- Northamptonshire Sports Personality of the year 2016
The Northamptonshire Sport website has full details of how to nominate, nomination forms and terms and conditions.
A spokesman said: “We would welcome nominations from any sport and activity groups across the county, workplaces, community groups, inspirational stories and projects; you name it, we want to hear about it.”
Nominations are open until September 23 2016.
If you have any questions or require any information about the awards, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are interested in sponsoring an award, please contact Kathryn.Hall@firstforwellbeing.co.uk