POLICE have released more details following yesterday’s countywide drug raids, including the arrest of an another suspect.
A total of 11 arrests have been made in the county following the raids yesterday morning, as about 150 officers smashed down doors in Corby, Burton Latimer, and Earls Barton to seize class A drugs, believed to be cocaine and cannabis.
All of the individuals were arrested on suspicion of conspiracy to supply controlled drugs and have been released on bail.
Police have revealed further details of the suspects.
Detective Inspector Mark Brayfield, of the East Midlands special operations unit for serious organised crime, said: “This is one of the biggest drugs operations in Northamptonshire Police’s history and the team will continue to work hard to bring those who traffic controlled drugs to justice.
“We recovered over a hundred items of property during the raids which we are now in the process of reviewing and documenting.”
- A 34-year-old man was arrested in Whitney Road, Burton Latimer
- A 26-year-old man was arrested in Westfields Road, Corby
- A 40-year-old man was arrested in Manor Road, Earls Barton
- A 46-year-old man was arrested in Purser Road, Northampton
- A 24-year-old woman was arrested in Purser Road, Northampton
- A 31-year-old man was arrested in Henry Bird Way, Northampton
- A 39-year-old man was arrested in Birds Lake Pastures, Northampton
- A 28-year-old man was arrested in West Cotton Close, Northampton
- A 47-year-old man was arrested in High Street, Pitsford
- A 43-year-old man was arrested in Weedon Road, Nether Heyford
An eleventh arrest was also made at Weston Favell police station of a 29-year-old man.