Fire at Corby business

Two wheelie bins were set alight in Rothwell
Two wheelie bins were set alight in Rothwell
1
Have your say

Glue machinery accidentally caught on fire at a commercial premises in Corby this morning (Saturday, February 16).

Two fire crews from Corby were called to Smurfit Kappa in Arnsley Road, Corby, at 6.42am.

A spokesman for the Fire and Rescue service said: “There was moderate damage to the machinery. The cause of the fire was accidental.”

The crews returned to the station at 8.20am.