Firefighters were called to a Corby factory after faulty electrical equipment caused a blaze.
Four crews attended the incident at RS Components’ contact centre, in Lammas Road.
The fire alarm alerted staff who called the fire service at about 8.55am today (Sunday, July 22).
The building was smoke-logged when crews arrived .
Lewis Folkes, the company’s plant services manager, said; “The fire was caused by a faulty piece of electrical equipment but fortunately there was no damage to the building.”