Electrical fault destroys Mercedes in Kettering

Firefighters from Kettering are dealing with a car on fire in Rockingham Road
Firefighters from Kettering are dealing with a car on fire in Rockingham Road
1
Have your say

An electrical fault started a fire which destroyed a Mercedes car parked on a driveway in Kettering earlier today (Monday, June 10).

A fire crew from Rothwell was called to the scene, in Rockingham Road, at about 11.20am.

They used two hose reels to put out the blaze, which also caused minor damage to an adjacent Vauxhall Meriva.

A spokesman for Northamptonshire Fire and Rescue Service said the fire was caused by an electrical fault.