Dodgy thermostat causes small school fire in Corby

editorial image
1
Have your say

Fire crews were called to a small fire due to a faulty thermostat at a school this morning.

Firefighters got the call at 5.56am today (Sat, Oct 6) to attend the fire at the Kingswood School, in Gainsborough Road Corby.

On arrival, the fire was out by the crew found it had been caused by a problematic thermostat in the one of the school’s kitchens.

The fire service ventilated the kitchen and had left the scene half an hour later.