The 19-year-old man arrested on suspicion of murder following the death of Jon Casey in Northampton has been released on bail.
Detectives investigating the murder of Mr Casey in Barrack Road, Northampton, on Friday, January 16, are continuing to appeal for anyone with information about what happened to come forward.
Det Insp Mark Brayfield said: “So far we have had a good response from members of the public who were in the Barrack Road area, from about 5pm on January 16.
“Having said that, I would still like to speak to anyone who may have been in Hester Street or Barrack Road area, between about 5pm and 5.30pm, and may have seen a male being chased or any fighting in the area of the old post office, to come forward.
“Please do not assume someone else will have called us or that what you have seen will be of no use to us.
“Anyone with information, no matter how small, can contact us on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.”