County residents have the chance to meet the police commissioner Adam Simmonds during a series of street surgeries across the county.
If you have a question you want to put to him or feel there is an issue he should be tackling as part of his new role, this is your chance during the coming months.
The street surgeries, which form part of the commission’s broader community engagement agenda, will allow people the opportunity to meet Mr Simmonds.
Police officers and PCSOs will also be on hand to offer advice and information, and members of the public will have the chance to complete a questionnaire to share their views about crime and policing in their community.
The feedback received will help shape priorities about local policing.
Below are the scheduled dates and venues of the street surgeries, which will all take place between 10am and midday:
– Northampton: Abington Street, Saturday, March 16
– Corby: Corby Cube, Saturday, May 18
– Brackley: Brackley carnival, Saturday, June 8
– Wellingborough: Town centre, Saturday, July 20
– Kettering: Newlands Shopping Centre, Saturday, September 21
– Daventry: Tesco, New Street, Saturday, November 16