Crews called to kitchen fire in Corby

0
Have your say

Fire crews were called out to a kitchen fire at a home in Corby this morning.

Crews from Corby and Rothwell fire stations were called out to a home in Buckfast Square just before 10am today, Wednesday, August 8.

A fire service spokesman said: “One chip pan was involved in fire and the chip pan was severely damaged by fire.

“The remainder of the kitchen and property was smoke logged.

“A smoke alarm was fitted and operated and raised the alarm.”

The fire was caused by cooking left unattended.